2. Information on the Website: Whilst every effort is made to update the information contained on this website, neither Live Domains nor any third party or data or content provider make any representations or warranties, whether express, implied in law or residual, as to the sequence, accuracy, completeness or reliability of information, opinions, any share price information, research information, data and/or content contained on the website (including but not limited to any information which may be provided by any third party or data or content providers) ("information") and shall not be bound in any manner by any information contained on the website. Live Domains reserves the right at any time to change or discontinue without notice, any aspect or feature of this website. No information shall be construed as advice and information is offered for information purposes only and is not intended for trading purposes. You and your company rely on the information contained on this website at your own risk. If you find an error or omission at this site, please let us know.
3. Trade Marks: The trade marks, names, logos and service marks (collectively "trade marks") displayed on this website are registered and unregistered trade marks of Live Domains. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any licence or right to use any trade mark without the prior written permission of Live Domains.
4. External Links: External links may be provided for your convenience, but they are beyond the control of Live Domains and no representation is made as to their content. Use or reliance on any external links and the content thereon provided is at your own risk. When visiting external links you must refer to that external websites terms and conditions of use.
5. Public Forums and User Submissions: Live Domains is not responsible for any material submitted to the public areas by you (which include bulletin boards, hosted pages, chat rooms, or any other public area found on the website. Any material (whether submitted by you or any other user) is not endorsed, reviewed or approved by Live Domains. Live Domains reserves the right to remove any material submitted or posted by you in the public areas, without notice to you, if it becomes aware and determines, in its sole and absolute discretion that you are or there is the likelihood that you may, including but not limited to
- 5.1 defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the rights of other users or any third parties;
- 5.2 publish, post, distribute or disseminate any defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful material or information;
- 5.3 post or upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of Live Domains's and/or a third party's computer system and/or network;
-5.4 violate any copyright, trade mark, other applicable Great Britain or international laws or intellectual property rights of Live Domains or any other third party; 5.5 submit contents containing marketing or promotional material which is intended to solicit business.
6. Specific Use: You further agree not to use the website to send or post any message or material that is unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, indecent, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, sexually orientated, racially offensive, profane, pornographic or violates any applicable law and you hereby indemnify Live Domains against any loss, liability, damage or expense of whatever nature which Live Domains or any third party may suffer which is caused by or attributable to, whether directly or indirectly, your use of the website to send or post any such message or material.
7. Warranties: Live Domains makes no warranties, representations, statements or guarantees (whether express, implied in law or residual) regarding the website, the information contained on the website, your or your company's personal information or material and information transmitted over our system.
8. Disclaimer of Liability: Live Domains shall not be responsible for and disclaims all liability for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered by you or any third party (including your company), as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to your access and use of the website, any information contained on the website, your or your company's personal information or material and information transmitted over our system. In particular, neither Live Domains nor any third party or data or content provider shall be liable in any way to you or to any other person, firm or corporation whatsoever for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever arising from any delays, inaccuracies, errors in, or omission of any share price information or the transmission thereof, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon or occasioned thereby or by reason of non-performance or interruption, or termination thereof.
9. Use of the Website: Live Domains does not make any warranty or representation that information on the website is appropriate for use in any jurisdiction (other than Australia). By accessing the website, you warrant and represent to Live Domains that you are legally entitled to do so and to make use of information made available via the website.
10.1 Entire Agreement: These website terms and conditions constitute the sole record of the agreement between you and Live Domains in relation to your use of the website. Neither you nor Live Domains shall be bound by any express tacit or implied representation, warranty, promise or the like not recorded herein. Unless otherwise specifically stated these website terms and conditions supersede and replace all prior commitments, undertakings or representations, whether written or oral, between you and Live Domains in respect of your use of the website.
10.2 Alteration: Live Domains may at any time modify any relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices. You acknowledge that by visiting the website from time to time, you shall become bound to the current version of the relevant terms and conditions (the "current version") and, unless stated in the current version, all previous versions shall be superseded by the current version. You shall be responsible for reviewing the then current version each time you visit the website.
10.3 Conflict: Where any conflict or contradiction appears between the provisions of these website terms and conditions and any other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices, the other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices which relate specifically to a particular section or module of the website shall prevail in respect of your use of the relevant section or module of the website.
10.4 Waiver: No indulgence or extension of time which either you or Live Domains may grant to the other will constitute a waiver of or, whether by estoppel or otherwise, limit any of the existing or future rights of the grantor in terms hereof, save in the event or to the extent that the grantor has signed a written document expressly waiving or limiting such rights.
10.5 Cession: Live Domains shall be entitled to cede, assign and delegate all or any of its rights and obligations in terms of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices to any third party.
10.6 Severability: All provisions of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices are, notwithstanding the manner in which they have been grouped together or linked grammatically, severable from each other. Any provision of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices, which is or becomes unenforceable in any jurisdiction, whether due to voidness, invalidity, illegality, unlawfulness or for any reason whatever, shall, in such jurisdiction only and only to the extent that it is so unenforceable, be treated as pro non scripto and the remaining provisions of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices shall remain in full force and effect.
10.7 Applicable laws: Any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Great Britain without giving effect to any principles of conflict of law. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Federal Court of Australia in respect of any disputes arising in connection with the website, or any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices or any matter related to or in connection therewith.
10.9 Pricing and Services Prices quoted are correct as of 27/11/2008. Increases or decreases in pricing will be posted as soon as is possible at all times.